Those times were hard.
Let’s be real. Learning JS is difficult.
JS can change your career
- Creating object oriented databases
- Building shopping carts for E-commerce
- Developing full stack web applications
- Dynamic and animated user interface design
- The use of API’s in your projects
- And much more!
How JS changes the way you think.
My tips for learning JS faster
- Start with the basics.
- Learn the fundamentals, and place an emphasis on syntax.
- Use flash cards.
- Constantly run through simple examples, and be very intentional about putting the pieces together in your mind.
- Ask Google.
- Most likely, you’ll find a post somewhere on a blog or forum (such as StackOverflow) that will help you solve your problem. In addition, you can also read the documentation.
- Watch Video Tutorials.
- Learn difficult concepts by watching video tutorials. There are many free programming JS lessons available on YouTube.
- Enroll in an online course.
- It’s well worth the money. Again, this will save you a lot of time learning, since chances are that the course has been put together by someone who has deep knowledge in JS.
- Find a Tutor
Free resources to learn JS
Thanks for reading this article! I hope your journey in JS will be one of imagination, curiosity, and may your code always work perfectly the first time.
@nathanjeanshow – instagram, twitter, snapchat